Thursday, October 29, 2009

End of the Season

Sage Bornhauser
Miss Kim
English 10 Period 2
29 October 2009


Water-Polo

I came back to School after having the Flu. I still wasn’t feeling so super and I had a water-polo match in two days. Tuesday passed and soon it was game day. We left early after lunch to Cleveland high school. Coach Munkres had our varsity play before our junior varsity.

Our varsity got beat-up by Cleveland and unfortunately lost. During their fourth quarter we warmed up for our game against them. After our varsity was defeated, we jumped over the lane lines and took over the pool. Took a couple of practice shots to warm up our selves and the goalie. Coach called us to the wall and get ready to start. The referee blew his whistle and called up the team captains. From where we were we couldn’t quite understand what was being said, but it looked like the captains weren’t too happy about what was being said to them. They swam back to each other’s side and told us the news.

“The Game Has Been Canceled!”

No comments:

Post a Comment